Come to Downtown Fredericksburg on Friday, February 2nd for the Fredericksburg Main Street – Galentines Shop Crawl.
From 5:00-9:00pm, stroll through downtown with your girlfriends and enjoy fun activities, sample chocolate, sip some natural wine and more.
Event check-in will begin at 5:00pm at the Fredericksburg Visitor Center located at 706 Caroline Street. Once you and your gal pals are all checked in, stroll downtown and pop by each of the participating businesses.
- Valentine candy, special discounts and beverages at Manarc
- Food tastings at Kimmans
- Valentines theme Paper fortune cookie craft + wine cocktails at Gifted
- Free gift at Lady Legacy
- Mini Bouquet Bar at Wild Flower Collective
- Create a postcard, color it, write it and we stamp it at Duly Noted
- A Fun Surprise at Willow
- Chocolate sampling! (all organic and fair trade) at Latitudes
- Make Valentine’s themed pin-backed buttons at Libertytown Arts
- Learn to tie your own LOVE or FRIENDSHIP knots at River Rock Outfitter
- Valentines Word Scramble Activity and Dessert at Peacaloo
- Create Abstract Collage Art using fibers and paper at Phosphene
- Enjoy a natural wine tasting and heart-shaped cake with cherries while you write your own postcards at Whitbys & Centerpiece
Tickets are $50 plus $3.00 processing fee. Tickets will be on sale until sold out.